Saturday, February 6, 2010

Unblocked Games List Problems With Halo 2 PC LAN?

Problems with Halo 2 PC LAN? - unblocked games list

My brother and I tried Halo 2 on the PC with a wireless internet connection play today, using an Ethernet cable to connect to our computers. For some reason, when I tried to organize a game, not on the list for my brother. My brother has also tried to organize a game, again and again no results. I have tried to change network settings in the game, I closed the play of our firewalls, but the game does not appear in the list. What must I do to fix this problem?

Thank you.

1 comments:

ShiBen L said...

When you connect to say, "using an Ethernet cable to our computers," is, you take a (Cat5e), and Ethernet cable directly to one end of the team and the other end into the computer of your brother? If so, this will not work. You need a router between the two teams (you and your brother, you plug the router not mutually exclusive), or a patch cable. (A cable connection is a wired Ethernet network cable, without crossing a manner that connects directly to both of you.) With the first option, the router will both have an IP address on the same network via DHCP. Change with wired connection, both your Internet connection should be TCP / IP on the local IP address to configure that on the same network. For example, it would be 192.168.1.100 and his brother might be 192.168.1.101. I hope that helps.

Post a Comment