Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kerala Cute House Names Can Any One Find Out My Friend? She Is Not Seen For About Four Months? If You Could See Her, Please Inform Me.?

Can Any one find out my friend? She is not seen for about four months? If you could see her, please inform me.? - kerala cute house names

I had a good friend named Nisha. She studied psychology at the University of Delhi, and completed a course in medicine at a private university hospital (Rajan) in Nungambakkam, Chennai. Used to switch between Nungambakkam and Pattaravakkam Ambattur Railway in the vicinity of the EMU. Our friendship began only in the train. She's nice and pretty. His father was a former military retirement. She is from Calicut, Kerala. I've seen since March 2009 and seeks him out. If part of your body you can be sure to let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment