Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Previous Barometric Pressure Readings Question Regarding Changes In Barometric Pressure.?

Question regarding changes in barometric pressure.? - previous barometric pressure readings

I lived in an area of 15 meters above sea level, it then moved to a location 480 meters above sea level. I was hoping that the air pressure in the area to be systematically lower, but the opposite seems to be the case, the pressure is always greater than in the past at the old location. There is no crime in my barometer, I checked with the measurements of the local reporting Meteorlogical. The first location was in the south of England and the second location in the French Alps. I hope the answer lies in transition countries, but I would not expect a dramatic change, and the pressure is not systematically higher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment