Monday, December 28, 2009

Lays Sour Cream And Onion Chips I Ate Lay's Sour Cream And Onion Potato Chips Yesterday And I Still Feel Sick?

I ate Lay's Sour cream and onion potato chips yesterday and I still feel sick? - lays sour cream and onion chips

I had not in years, really, years, but I always loved Lay. I went to the supermarket and I saw him yesterday and he said: "What the hell." Ate Well, maybe I 3 handful of them and it was yesterday afternoon. I had my dinner and breakfast in the morning I had, but I feel bad for them, as infinite nautious feeling when I think about. I just want to throw the bag, to think, but I really sick, I like the feeling, dass No matter for what reason? Perhaps because I had not for years, and 3 had both my hands, my body is not accustomed to it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment